The ultimate frontier in skin rejuvenation treatments
The AGE JET plasma technology is one of best non-invasive treatment for skin rejuvenation and skin tightening. The plasma reconstructs the skin’s natural architecture, revitalizing fiber cells, stimulating collagen formation and accelerating micro-circulation. Unlike other laser-based solutions, the AGE JET plasma rejuvenating treatment is applied to the entire surface of the skin where collagen synthesis and elastogenesis effects are desired and does not vaporize or char the skin during treatment. AGE JET uses a highly energized gaseous state known as plasma to rejuvenate and revitalize the skin. Plasma is produced inside the handpiece through the combination of nitrogen gas and microwaves. The plasma is emitted in a millisecond pulse to deliver energy to target tissue.
- Acne scars, benign pigmented lesions, actinic keratosis, seborrheic keratosis and hyperpigmentation
- Superficial and deep wrinkles, age spots, sun spots, skin spots, crow’s feet, solar lentigo, actinic elastosis
- Non-surgical Blepharoplasty and non-surgical facelift treatments
- Hand rejuvenation, restoring moisture, tightening the skin and getting rid of skin spots
The treatment lasts 30/45-minutes. Recommended treatment: 1 session each 28days.
The regeneration process allows the restoration of the youthful appearance of the skin. Plasma energy is released by the handpiece through regular spot. The interval between one spot and the other varies depending on the selected treatment. Patients can return to their normal daily routine immediately after treatment. There are no side effects, although a slight reddening of the skin (hyperaemia) may occur, or a ‘bronzing’ effect, which will disappear within a few days. The effect of the plasma rehydrates the skin, improving its texture and restoring brightness and elasticity. Thanks to the ultimate plasma system, uneasiness and pain are notably reduced. The treatment requires a very short healing period of between 4 -10 days, depending on the intensity of the treatment, with minimum redness.
Why choose AGE JET Plasma Technology?
So many advantages in a single device!
- AGE JET releases energy as a plasma in a series of controlled pulses. The heat generated by the plasma penetrates deeply, leaving the epidermis intact thanks to the innovative system of spacers that maintain an appropriate distance between the handpiece and the skin surface during the treatment.
- AGE JET is equipped with a sophisticated plasma cooling system capable of cooling, hydrating and restoring the skin during the same treatment. The cooling system avoids and minimizes risks and unwanted side effects.
- AGE JET is the safer and more effective Plasma treatments. Ideal for all skin phototypes, faster, pain-free and with lasting results.
- AGE JET triggers immediately the neocollagenesis process, which continues up to a year after treatment.
- Non-ablative approach. Treatment with AGE JET is non-ablative. The therapeutic intervention is performed without anaesthesia, blood or stress for patients and it does not require downtime.
- Non-fractional energy. The power released has a uniform impact across the whole area, for an even effect over the whole structure of the skin. Because it is not fractional energy, AGE JET treatments do not leave any part of the tissue untreated
- Targetted treatments. AGE JET is ideal also for treating very small areas that cannot be treated with other techniques. It is particularly suitable for treating the perioral and periorbital region.
- Multiple protocols. AGE JET facilitates treatment of a wide range of conditions. Users can modify many parameters during the treatment.
- Cutting-edge Software. Age Jet comes equipped with an advanced software. According to the chosen program, the device automatically sets the reference parameters and treatment time. An ongoing software update release is available through the program to add functions, protocols and services. (USB and WiFi)
AGE JET technology Results Page
In accordance with the Ministry of Health Circular dated 28/03/2013, the informations contained in this site are exclusively addressed to professionals in the sector.